The company understands that health information about you and your health is personal. We support your privacy and make sure that your information’s transmittal and use comply with all laws and regulations. In this regard, we comply with HIPAA, HITECH, and CMIA or other relevant state laws and regulations as applicable.
Use of Website
Collection of Information
We collect the information you provide, such as when you email us, sign up through our website, or fill out forms on our website. We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following information: Cookies -temporarily but not stored.
The company does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age without verifiable parental consent. No part of the website is at any persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the website. Suppose Company learns that personally identifiable information of fewer than 18 years of age is without verifiable parental consent. In that case, Company will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Website
We collect information about you when you use our website, including, but not limited to the following:
- Device Information We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the website. For example, we may collect and analyze data such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or another mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the website; and (b) information related to how you interact with the website, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the website, the frequency of your use of the website, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- Location Information We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the website), and may use that information to customize the website with location-based information, advertising, and features. For example, if your IP address indicates an origin in Los Angeles, the website may be customized with Los Angeles-specific information and advertisements. To do this, your location information may be shared with our agents, vendors, or advertisers. Suppose you access the website through a mobile device, and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information. In that case, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
- Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies We may use the tools outlined below to understand users better. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
For more information on cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect anonymous information about your use of our website, the websites of selected advertisers, and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send you. The data collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze how many people are using the website, using the selected advertisers’ websites or opening our emails, and for what purpose. It also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising.
We may use third-party website analytics services in connection with the website, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, and text that you type into the website or mobile application. These website analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it and typically do not track your browsing habits across websites that do not use their services. We use the information collected from these services to help make the website easier to use.
Mobile Device Identifiers
Mobile device identifiers are data stored on your mobile device that may track mobile devices and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collecting personal information (such as media access control, address, and location) and traffic data. Mobile device identifiers help Company learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
- Information from Third Parties We may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
- Use of Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided the information
- To contact you when necessary or requested
- To customize and tailor your experience of the website
- To send you news and information about our services as permitted by law
- To provide, maintain, administer, improve, or expand the website, perform business analysis, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the website, and other services we offer
- To track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our website
- To better understand who uses the website and how we can deliver a better user experience
- To use statistical data that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts
- To prevent, detect, and investigate security breaches, fraud, and other potentially illegal or prohibited activities
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the website
- To protect our rights or property
- To administer and troubleshoot the website
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our website
We may use third-party service providers to process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our website, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (but only under non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements and protections)
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to enforce applicable user agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our website; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities
- With your consent
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
Social Media and Third Party Platforms
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
- Your Privacy Choices
- How You Can Access and Update Your Information
You may update or correct information about yourself at any time or by emailing us at [email protected]
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our website may not function properly if you do so.
- Options for Opting out of Cookies and Mobile Device Identifiers
Suppose you are interested in more information about interest-based advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored advertising. In that case, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out Link, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link, or TRUSTe’s Advertising Choices Page to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs.
Please note that even after opting out of interest-based advertising, you may still see Company’s advertisements that are not interest-based (i.e., not targeted toward you). Also, opting out does not mean that Company is no longer using its tracking tools—Company still may collect information about your use of the website even after you have opted out of interest-based advertisements and may regardless serve advertisements to you via the website based on the data it collects via the website.
- How Company Responds to Browser “Do Not Track” Signals
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our websites and mobile applications for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide above the Network Advertising Initiative’s “Consumer Opt-out” link, Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link, and TRUSTe’s Advertising Choices page. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
- Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites, and those websites may not follow the same privacy practices as Company. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites. We encourage you to read such third parties’ privacy policies to learn more about their privacy practices.
- No Rights of Third Parties
Effective date: September 29, 2018