Best Drug Rehab Centers
The best drug rehab centers are located all over the U.S. With over 1,500 treatment facilities in the United States, how would anyone ever know the top ones?
Recovery from drug and alcohol addiction is a matter of life or death. So going to an excellent program center is essential. This comprehensive listing will help those people who are unfamiliar with the addiction recovery process make a good decision for themselves or someone else. These are not the only excellent programs.
- They are, however, all nonprofit organizations or foundations.
Choosing a rehabilitation facility should be a well-thought-out process.
- Each facility’s name links to its website.
- Their phone number is “click-to-call” from a mobile device.
- They are in alphabetical order.
Here is our list of the best drug centers in the country.
|Facility – Location||Phone|
|Ashley Havre de Grace, MD||800-799-4673|
|Betty Ford – Palm Springs, CA||866-511-0193|
|Brighton Center – Brighton, MI||810-227- 1211|
|Butler Hospital – Providence, RI||844-401-0111|
|Caron – Wernersville, PA||800-854-0023|
|Cumberland Heights – Nashville, TN||866-373-2946|
|Harmony – Estes Park, CO||970-340-2228|
|*Hazelden – 8 locations||844-481-8828|
|Pavilion – Mill Spring, NC||800-392-4808|
|Rosecrance – Rockford, IL||844-711-5106|
|Sundown Ranch – Yakima, WA||800-326-7444|
|**Valley Hope – 6 locations||855-544-8384|
- Hazelden’s locations are in IL, CA, NY, FL, CO, MN, OH, OR, WA
**Valley Hope has locations in AZ, CO, KS, MO, NE, OK
The top nonprofits, in general, provide much better treatment services. Attending a nonprofit program avoids the profit motive and corruption in certain parts of the addiction industry. Each is a very reputable program. When an organization is nonprofit, its motivation is not money. Instead, they focus on successful outcomes and providing the highest quality care possible.
We feel these criteria make a facility better, including:
- Accreditation; Whether it meets the standards of the governing bodies who hold them to specific regulations and standards
- In-Network Insurance; Affordability of the facility
- Evidence-Based; Quality and reliability of the care provided at the facility
- Quality of Clinical Staff; The reputation and educational background of staff who provide the care
- State-of-the-Art; Whether or not the facility uses modern and innovative scientific advances when caring for patients
- Individualized Plans; How personalized and client-centered treatments to the needs of each patient
- Success Rate; Identified by following up with patients to determine how many have sustained recovery after they left the facility
- Ability to Address Co-Occurring Disorders; Whether or not patients are getting treatment for all of their conditions as opposed to only the one they came to rehab
- Nonprofit; Does the organization is for the benefit of the public
- Longevity; How long a facility has been in operation
- 12-step Based; Does the facility uses the principles of the 12-step program to assist with recovery, or not
- Good Reviews; Feedback they receive from patients who have received care
Their success ratings are also well above the industry average. Addiction and alcoholism are mental health conditions that require comprehensive and long-term care.
Many individuals living with substance and alcohol use disorders also have other conditions. When a person has a substance use disorder in addition to a psychiatric disorder, it is called a co-occurring disease.
Therefore, we recommend facilities with solid dual diagnosis program.
The 12-step framework originated from Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). It has been the industry’s philosophical, psychological model for over fifty years for a reason, it works. All of these programs subscribe to AA’s 12-step model.
Read all about drinking problem rehab